Olmesartan Medoxomil tablets Manufacturers –
Olmesartan Medoxomil tablets are useful in controlling high blood pressure conditions which are known as hypertension. Lowering the blood pressure can reduce the risk of heart attack, strokes, and kidney problems. This medicine basically helps to relax blood vessels that result in improved blood pressure in the body. Olmesartan Medoxomil is related to a class of drugs named angiotensin receptor blockers.
How to use –
Use this medicine on regular basis at the same time. You can intake these tablets with water, before or after having a meal. We suggest you swallow this tablet instead of chewing or crushing it. In addition to that, maintain a gap of four hours if, you are consuming any medicine to control your cholesterol.
- Do not use this medicine without prescriptions or doctor’s consultation.
- You should monitor your blood pressure regularly and observe the effectiveness of the medicine
- This medicine can cause harm during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Hence, avoid this medicine or consult your professional health care before using this medicine.
- Follow a healthy diet plan, add adequate liquid and minerals to your diet, and add some physical exercises to your daily schedule.
- Avoid overdose or an insufficient dose of the medicine and complete the course of medication as per your doctor’s consultation.
- You must inform your doctor about your medical history and health conditions.
Possible Side effects –
This medicine can show up some common or severe side effects due to negligence
- Dizziness or light-headiness, weakness, feeling sleepy
- Fainting, irregular heartbeat, or muscle weakness due to high blood potassium
- Kidney problems like abnormal urination
- Diarrhea, stomach pain, constipation
- Allergic reactions such as rashes, itching, or swelling in the tongue, throat, or face
You should always consult a doctor to determine the perfect dosage amount of the medicine. Because it depends upon your medical history, body health, and body reaction to the medicine.
You should regularly visit your doctor to observe the efficacy of the medicine. Your doctor might have to change the dosage as per your body’s reactions to the medicine.