Olmesartan Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets Manufacturers –
Olmesartan hydrochlorothiazide tablets are a combination of two molecules (Olmesartan + Hydrochlorothiazide) that are usful for treating hypertension. This medicine controls high blood pressure and relaxes blood vessels for proper blood circulation in the body. As a result, it decreases the risk of Kidney failure, heart attack, and stroke. Olmesartan + Hydrochlorothiazide belongs to the angiotensin receptor blocker class of medicines. However, this medicine can lower the water amount in your body by increasing urination.
How to use –
This medicine may take up to 4 weeks to show its benefits and control your blood pressure. You may intake these tablets with water after or before eating your meal. Make a schedule to consume the medicine at the same time every day. There should be a gap of at least four hours if you are consuming other medicines as well. You will be suggested to intake this medicine before 4 hours of sleeping because this medicine causes sleeping and urination.
- A user should complete the course of medication as per doctor’s prescriptions. Do not increase or decrease the dosage of medicine without a doctor’s consultation.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding your kid, do not use this medicine. Because it may cause harm to the infant. Ask your doctor for alternatives.
- Follow a healthy lifestyle for the best results of the medicine (eat healthy, drink water, and do some exercise)
- Discuss your complete medical history with your doctors such as previous disease or medication etc.
- It is always suggested to keep the medicine away from children and store it as per instructions. Do not share your medicine with others having the same symptoms.
- You must consult a health care professional before using this medicine and visit him for regular observations
Possible Side effects –
- Pain in eyes or low visibility issues
- Headache, dizziness or confusion, feeling unsteady
- Jaundice, diarrhea, vomiting, stomach pain, and constipation
- Weakness, speech issues
- Cold-like symptoms
Dosage of the medicine will be considered by a doctor as per your medical history and body reaction to the medicine
If you feel any unusual symptoms while the course of medication, consult your doctor for avoiding any severe side-effects