Olmesartan Medoxomil Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets Manufacturers –
Olmesartan Medoxomil Hydrochlorothiazide Tablet (a combination of Hydrochlorothiazide and olmesartan) is useful for treating hypertension issues. Hypertension is a condition of High Blood Pressure. This medication lowers the blood pressure and relaxes blood vessels to pump the blood effectively. This helps in improved blood circulation in the body.
How to use Fluconazole Capsules –
You can swallow this tablet with water, before or after a meal. Doctors suggest that you should intake this medicine before bedtime because it causes dizziness.
- Do not use this medicine without a doctor’s prescription and consultation. Most importantly, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding your baby.
- You should drink an adequate amount of water to keep yourself hydrated because this medicine dehydrates your body
- This medicine can make you feel dizzy and weak in the body. So this is suggested to avoid driving and operating any machinery. Moreover, avoid quick body movements.
- If you are already taking some medicine, there should be a gap of 4-6 hours between Olmesartan Medoxomil Hydrochlorothiazide and other medicine
- You should regularly monitor your blood pressure and consult your doctor for better results
- Never discontinue the medication without a doctor’s consultation. Similarly, do not take an overdose or miss the medicine
Possible Side effects –
Olmesartan Medoxomil Hydrochlorothiazide may show up side effects mentioned below –
- Nausea, dizziness, weakness,
- Stomach issues like pain, diarrhea, and constipation
- Dehydration, increased urination, and urinary acids, decreased blood pressure
- Headache, body rashes, or itching
This medicine takes 2 weeks to start reacting and you will start seeing benefits in around 8 weeks. Generally, you can take one dose per day. However, your dosage depends upon your medical history and body reaction to the medicine. We suggest you consult a professional doctor before using this medicine
You will see positive results of the medicine with proper consultation and regular observations. Include a healthy diet and physical exercise in your daily schedule.