Gliclazide Metformin Tablet Manufacturer –
Gliclazide Metformin Tablet is a combination of two antibiotics Gliclazide + Metformin. This medicine is useful for type-2 diabetic patients. It works to control the insulin amount produced by the pancreas and to control the blood sugar level.
You can intake/swallow one tablet per day with water, before or after a meal. Try to maintain a proper schedule to consume the medicine at a particular time every day. Do not miss the dosage and never consume overdose of the medicine. You should follow some healthy eating / Dietary schedules and perform some light exercises as well.
- Fist and most important precaution is that you need to consult a doctor before initiating or discontinuing the course of medication
- While the course of medication, you should regularly monitor your blood sugar level because this medicine can lower the blood sugar level in your body. Also, carry some sugar candies or glucose-rich fruits with you.
- If you feel any severe or prolonged weakness, breathing problem, pain, or any uncomforted with the medicine, do not miss to consult your doctor.
- A low blood glucose level
- Taste change
- Nausea, vomiting
- Diarrhea, Stomach pain, constipation
- Headache, body ache
- Upper respiratory tract infection
To know the dosage of the medicine you should consult a health care professional to go through proper diagnosis. The doctor will decide the proper dosage of medicine, on the basis of the severity of the illness and body health status. Your medical history and body reaction to any medicine also determine the dosage of any medicine. You should consult your doctor on regular basis to observe the medicinal efficacy and improvement in your health. If you are pregnant, your doctor might need to think of other alternatives to this medicine.
This medicine will show up best treatment benefits with a healthy lifestyle and physical exercise. However, ignorance of medical consultancy or irregular use of the medicine can cause severe health issues.